I created a Tumblr where I’m hoping to archive some of the best wisdom from the late, great David Carr. I’m calling it Carr-isms.
If you have your own favorite quotes from David, please do pass them along.
- Is Google tracking you?
- Larry Page returns to Google as CEO
- The inside operation at Occupy Wall Street
- Facebook’s IPO
- Best apps for watching Major League Baseball
- Changing the world one game at a time
- How Facebook makes money
- How Instagram learned to “move fast and break stuff” from Facebook
- Augmenting reality with mobile apps
- Chipotle vs. Taco Bell
- Facebook tries to turn friends into investors
- Zynga’s $7B game secrets
- How Pinterest stands apart in crowded social media market
- Facebook’s growth is far from done
- New York Maker community: Secrets of a hackerspace
- Seeing virtual doctors through health apps
- Will “Call of Duty” answer the call?
- Twitter tips for the Pope
- Pinterest and your privacy
- The rise and fall of Blackberry
- Zynga’s IPO
- BuzzFeed’s first big investment round in 2012
- Mark Pincus, Zynga’s brash CEO
- What is the future of Apple without Steve Jobs?
- Be a special Santa, seven tech gifts for the holidays
- London’s Silicon Roundabout
- The Groupon Phenomenon
- Three simple strategies to protect yourself from hackers
- How hackers can use LinkedIn to swipe your password
- Has Apple peaked?
- Aereo and the online TV battle
- Kim Dotcom